Donald Trump was the President of the United States of America. He was born on June 14th, 1946, in New York City. Donald Trump is a businessman and reality television personality. He became president on January 20th, 2017, and was inaugurated on January 20th, 2017.
He has often been named one of the world’s wealthiest people, with different sources’ estimated net worth of $3 billion to $10 billion.
He attended Fordham University for two years before transferring to Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated with a degree in economics in 1968.
Donald Trump identifies as Presbyterian. He attended church while at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, though he does not regularly attend church services.
He was born in Queens to Fred Trump (1905–1999) and Mary Anne MacLeod (1903-2000). His parents divorced when he was 6 years old. Donald’s paternal grandparents were his parents’ only sibling, Frederick Christ “Fritz” Trump (1883–1967). His mother, Mary Ann, was born in Tong, Lewis, Scotland, and emigrated to the US at the age of 18.
- Descendants: He married Ivana Zelníčková on April 7th, 1977, in New York City. They have three children; Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric.
- Television: He began his television career as a producer for “The Apprentice” (2004), where he hosted and produced 140 episodes of the show from 2004 to 2015. It helped generate 3 billion hits on YouTube. Donald Trump became a household name because of this television show and will be remembered as one of the most well-known names in history.
- Author: He has written best-selling books and booklets such as The Art of the Deal (1987) and America We Deserve (2000). Both works have been done into successful movies.
- Real Estate Developer: Donald Trump’s real estate career began when he bought an under-construction high-rise in Manhattan in 1973 for $1 million. He then set out to construct his first tower in Manhattan, which he did by 1978, with an additional two towers following in 1983 and 1984. In 1990, President Reagan awarded him the prestigious Ellis Island Medal of Honor for excellence and leadership excellence in business and finance.
- Hotel Industry: Donald Trump has a net worth of $3 billion to $10 billion by different sources. He owns, operates, or has a part in over 500 business entities. These business entities have been recognized globally for their successes in real estate development and investment management. In his hotel industry accomplishments, Donald Trump is considered a pioneer in the hotel industry. He was recognized in 1995 with the highest award that can be granted to a BIG IV hotelier…The Award of Merit from the International Hotel & Restaurant Association for being recognized as “one of the most successful entrepreneurs in today’s marketplace.” He was recognized again with the same award in 2012 for this work in Las Vegas marketing and branding.